Saturday, January 15, 2005

Arrival of Winter

I believe I can say it's official. Winter has arrived. It's a whopping 30 degrees outside. I believe it's supposed to go to 34 today. I must say I'm rather relieved. I thought we were going to be stuck in the 40s forever! And 40 degrees and raining is NOT fun, believe me. I like the cold weather. At least, it doesn't bother me. Makes the arrival of Spring that much more enjoyable! It is not supposed to snow over the weekend, which would REALLY be great, but it might next week! Not having a car makes you enjoy snow so much more! You don't have to drive in it, so you can welcome the coming storm with open arms! The only downer is you can no longer use the excuse "I was snowed in and couldn't get to work." Because everyone knows you take the subway, which is how they all got to work, too! Oh well. Hello winter! I'm glad you could make it! Better late than never, I always say!

No comments: