Saturday, November 13, 2004

Scott Peterson

So.....he's guilty. All I have to say is....Thank God! I am SO sick of hearing about this stupid guy! Good Morning America had a segment at least 2 times a week, sometimes more, on this stupid case for the last 9 months. Frankly, who is this guy? Why do I care about him? I must say, his conviction affects my life IN NO WAY except that I no longer have to hear about it and that makes me happy! Now, they'll probably be some sort of appeal or mis-trial or something like that and we'll have to hear more about it. Which just goes to show you that for some reason, our judicial system is screwed up. Can't someone just be GUILTY, and that's the end of it!?

1 comment:

MollyJ said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm sorry for Laci and her unborn child, but there are so many people kidnapped and murdered around the world...far too many...that the media doesn't cover like this. You'd think he was OJ (which reached overkill, too). Watch out, KD! The civil suit is coming!