Friday, November 26, 2004

I'M SURROUNDED!!!

Help! I'm surrounded by Aggies! On this, the absolute WORST day for Longhorns and Aggies to mix! Today is the annual brawl in the Lone Star State between what I would call the biggest rival in college sports....UT vs. TX A&M football. And all of Joel's family is here with us in the City, so I am alone to root for my Horns. Joel has already started in on me about how they are going to beat the hell out of us. As if he himself, and all of his Aggie friends are going to jump me! AUGH! The only thing getting me through is knowing that MY team, who is the dominant winner in the series and has been for a while, is going to pull through, and Joel can eat crow!

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

2 comments:

Editor in Chief said...

WE WON! WE WON!

MollyJ said...

TEXAS FIGHT! TEXAS FIGHT! IT'S GOODBYE TO A&M!