Friday, November 5, 2004

blogging

Having recently discovered blogging as a past-time, I felt the need to share all my deepest, innermost thoughts with all of you, complete strangers. I live in New York City, transplanted from Texas (that's fly-over country for all you Yankees and Californians) with my husband Joel (also a Texan), and we do our best to make it as Republicans on the Upper West Side. Yes, we take donations (like I'd say no to free money!), but we DO NOT require your opinion in any way shape or form.

Don't get me wrong, I love living in the City, it's a fabulous place and I'd highly recommend everyone spend some serious quality time in one of the greatest cities in our great nation. But the recent re-election of President George Bush, and the resultant backlash of negative press and opinion columns in the Times has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe my next blog will be more up-beat. For now, I'm just an ignorant, racist, gay-hating conservative from middle America. Or so the Times says....

-k

1 comment:

Pigs said...

And THAT is why we DO like living in Texas! Fight the fight up there! Ha!