Monday, September 25, 2006

D-Day!

Pigs is having a baby today! YAY!!! I'm so excited for her, I can hardly stand it!

We had cable problems yesterday, and still have no TV or internet as of this morning. Time Warner told us they were working on it yesterday when Bubba called. Well, when he called, the automatic message said there was a problem in Manhattan, close to our neighborhood, so we're guessing we were affected. You don't realize how much you rely on tv and internet until it's gone. I didn't even know what the weather would be like today before I left! And, sure enough, I could have used a light sweater this morning, which I didn't bring because I didn't know until I got downstairs. Figures.
So now I'm on the internet at work, instead of working. Oh well, what else is new? :)

5 comments:

japruf said...

ours stopped working too, but when i unplugged the modem and plugged it back in everything was fine

Editor in Chief said...

Yeah, tried that japruf, didn't work. Multiple times. AND, you know it's serious when the TV stops working, too.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Good heavens! What did you do all evening?!?

cjm said...

Pigs is/was actually in labor? How do you know? Have I missed something? Shame on her for not posting on her way out the door...

Editor in Chief said...

cjh, I have inside information....;)