Monday, July 28, 2008

We're Home!

It's taken a few days to get settled, but we're slowly getting there. My Mama and I had to spend the first 2 days cleaning our new house because it was DISGUSTING when they delivered our furniture. Seriously, there was hair in the bottom of the fridge. How does that happen?

Anyway, after a few long days unpacking (half of which I SWEAR was the kitchen!), we're getting there! Bubba had his first day of work today, and Mama and Papa are leaving tomorrow, so we're about to get into the swing of things.

So, time for me to find a job. Wish me luck!

(Pics of the new place to come soon, I promise, as soon as I get some off of the camera.)

3 comments:

cjm said...

Ugh, I hear ya. It took several of us several days of cleaning to get this place less disgusting. They had two cats (one long-haired) and an additional long-haired dog. One of the things left behind by the previous owner? Cleaning supplies. Yeah, she probably wasn't going to use them where she was going either.

Glad you're getting settled! Can't wait to see pics!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Hair? In the fridge? Ick! I have a great way to deal with hair, tho - come see my WWMD? post for today! :-)

I can't wait to come up and see the new place - and ya'll! I already miss ya'll so much!! But I'm happy for you, too. All is well. And I know Bubba's Mom is happy we're all settled down again!

Pigs said...

Ewwwwww! I'm so hiring cleaners at my new house.