Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Hate Computers

I just got a new computer, and it's fabulous.

At least it WAS. Until yesterday when something happened. I don't know what, but something did. Now my WiFi is connected, but I have almost no signal from my wireless router, which means the only reason I'm able to post this blog is because I'm connected directly to the modem. Plugged in. And I hate plugs. The old computer sitting RIGHT next to me is connected and is fine. But my spanking new machine? Nada. BOOO!

Plus, I can't get Outlook to actually SEND my email! Receive, yes. Send, no. It's not a good day, Tater.

Why do I always have these problems? What in the world could be causing this? Do I just have bad karma? Is it a sign we need to leave this crappy apartment? Is it a sign I've become too dependent on my laptop? Whatever it is, it's ruined the start of my day.

No comments: