Friday, November 3, 2006

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

I'm headed for the great state of Texas this afternoon! Yay! I am very excited, even though I'll be traveling alone, as Bubba is staying here. :( I have my baby shower in Wellington, my small little home-town in the TX Panhandle, on Sunday. I get to see all of my family, and as a bonus, Bubba's Mom and Dad! It's going to be quite a party, lots of ladies coming, and I plan on eating a lot and totally letting people fawn all over me! :) I've got to have a Blizzard while I'm home, and hopefully some chicken fried steak, and maybe a Country Basket (although come to think of it, I could get both of those at the same time!). And Blue Bell ice cream. And, and, and....whatever else I can think of that I can't get up here. You'd be surprised, the list starts to add up.

Bubba is going to be lonely, he misses me when I'm gone. Go over and say howdy.

3 comments:

cjm said...

And Mexican food! Welcome home and have a great time visiting and stuffing yourself. That baby needs a taste of good, Southern food, too!

laci said...

katie -

have a my-t-burger coke and a miss piggie's hamburger for me!

there are some things one can only get at home...

Bubba's Mom said...

I personally saw katielady enjoy that chicken fried steak WITH gravy, and more than one bowl of that Blue Bell ice cream. She also had a Blizzard from the DQ on the way home from the airport mind you!! Wouldn't have missed this weekend for the world sweet katielady! You look wonderful! Next time I see you that baby bump will be held in your arms. Can't wait!