Thursday, November 16, 2006

Avoiding the plague like....the Plague

Seems everyone around me is getting a cold. Some of you out there in cyberspace, which I clearly can't catch just from reading your blog (at least, I don't think so), but there are more right here in my line of sight. While I am sorry for you sicklings out there, I am hoping to God that I don't catch the bug. Or the flu, or the Plague, or whatever IT is that's going around.

I blame the weather. It has been nice and balmy here in NYC, and I am enjoying the light-jacket-required weather before the rush of the cold arrives. But the cold-ish weather needs to get here soon and kill whatever allergens or bacteria or whatever so that my sinuses can be happy again! And, I'm just HOT most of the time, thanks to my internal heater. But that's another story. Katielady is ready for the Cold Front.

In the meantime, I'm thinking of getting some police tape and putting it up around my cube so that sick people will stay a good 20 feet away from me.

2 comments:

japruf said...

i totally have a cold, which is unfair since i had one a few weeks ago. i'm pathetic at being sick. i'm not really very sick but act and feel like i might die.

Shelby said...

great blog!