Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Freakin' Weird

For a while now, Bubba and I have been finishing each other's sentences. Or he'll say something that I was JUST thinking and about to say. This is getting weird to me. Almost as if someone is invading my thoughts and I don't have one to myself anymore. Well, not really, but it's strange that we both have the same comment about things like...the girl walking down the street with HUGE tracks of land, or the fact that one of Bubba's Astros just made a big play in the outfield, or that we need milk from the store.

Guess that's what 5 years of marriage will do to you....make nothing you say to your spouse surprising anymore.

9 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Ummm.....what are huge tracks of land?

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Bubba and I are like that, too, but I always thought it was because we are twins...

cjm said...

I think it's fun. And can't believe you two have been married for 5 years! Know any single men in Clear Lake?

japruf said...

maybe you're somehow connected by a third entity that is made up of both of you that can assert itself by speaking through both of you...

creepy

Editor in Chief said...

BIG BOOBIES!!

Editor in Chief said...

Bubba got it! Come on, people, don't you watch Monty Python?! I'm a bit disappointed.

Japruf, that IS creepy.

Bubba's Mom said...

If you think this is weird, wait until you start to look alike!!!

Editor in Chief said...

Well, we do occasionally end up wearing close to the same thing (close to the same color shirt and pants, for instance), but I attribute that to thinking the same thing. But it's happened more than once, so have we already turned into the creepy old married couple that wear the same thing ON PURPOSE?! AGH!!!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I, too, am disappointed in myself for missing a Monty Python reference.

If Bubba's Mom gets a beard like Bubba's Dad, THAT will be creepy!