Thursday, February 2, 2006

All In A Day's Commute

These are a few excerpts from my new favorite blog, Overheard in NY. And these people want to make $60K a year and not pay for medical insurance, AND still have a full pension! Crazy, yes, but you gotta admit it keeps you laughing.

Conductor: "Attention ladies and gentlemem on the platform. Yes, this is a C train. If you are waiting on the F train you have gots to get on this train, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Just get on this train and we'll discuss it as we roll."

-So, would you get on the train or wait for the next one? I might just throw caution to the wind and let the C take me wherever it will. But only if we discuss it while we roll, I hate sitting in the station waiting for the doors to close!

Conductor: "Local, local, local. This is the local R train. It looks like the R, smells like the R, and runs like the R."

-Yeah, that's why I don't like the R. It Rarely comes and it Reeks.

No comments: