Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Spirits

So, I showed up to hang out with my parents after my office Christmas party a little drunk. Mainly because I didn't get a Christmas bonus and I needed to get my money's worth from the people I work for. But, that aside, this was a first for me. Hanging out with my parents drunk, not getting the most out of the Christmas party. It was raining, so I got on the bus after the party, with my Carmel Macciato in tow, and proceeded to fall asleep in traffic. An hour later, I get off the bus, a bit more sober, and walk in the rain to meet them at the bar. All in the Christmas Spirit, of course. I think it's time for some more spirits. What can I make you?

2 comments:

Pigs said...

See? Here was your error. Stepping away from the Firm. The Firm will always give you a bonus. They will never (EVER) give you booze. The Christmas party was even worse than usual without you there! Those things are a beating.

Editor in Chief said...

Yes, everyone here seems to only drink when they want to get seriously sloshed! Whih is new to me, coming from the Firm atmosphere where beer is a four letter word. oh well, at least they are interesting parties! Thanks for missing me!