Monday, August 11, 2008

Man, That Was EXCITING!!!

Did you see the race last night? The men's 4x100 relay? OMG, it was TOO exciting! I have never jumped up and screamed at the TV like that over a swim race, but I just couldn't help it! MAN! What a photo finish! I couldn't believe Lezak managed to over-take that cocky Frenchman. If you missed it, you really missed a fantastic performance. And, Phelps quest for 8 Golds is still intact. Whew! It's all about the medal count, ya know.

I am really enjoying the Olympics this year. I'm even watching the weightlifting right now on MSNBC. Hmm, maybe I need something to do?

3 comments:

Mike in NY said...

Yes, I watched it. 8/100th of a second - unbelievable.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

That race was AWESOME! Take THAT, you snobby Frenchmen!

cjm said...

The Olympics overall are ridiculously mesmerizing. Love the synchronized diving. Who knew!