Tuesday, May 6, 2008

10 on Tuesday

Ten Places I'd Love To Travel To
(But Haven't Been To Yet)

I am jonesin' for a vacation about now. We haven't been anywhere that wasn't visiting family or for a wedding since we moved to Houston, and I have the travel bug.

  1. Germany
  2. Zihuatenejo, Mexico
  3. Southern France/Northern Spain
  4. Copenhagen, Denmark
  5. Destin, Florida
  6. Pacific Northwest (Seattle, Portland, etc.)
  7. Bahamas
  8. Montreal, Canada
  9. Scotland
  10. Alaska
Hopefully we'll get to visit No. 5 pretty soon, as the others are a bit outside of travel by car with a munchkin.

3 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I hear Destin is beautiful - that should be on my list, too!

Mike in NY said...

Montreal in the summer is great. I have been both in the dead of winter and the summer, so let me tell you about night and day.

I did a google earth search on zihautanejo -- 8 entries. Which one do you want to visit?

Roxi Bo said...

11. Louisiana