Wednesday, July 11, 2007

To Shave or To Smell Lovely

This morning on Rachel Ray, Rachel was discussing the ONE thing she couldn't live without on a desert island. Well, she actually listed 3, but it's her show, so she can do what she wants. She chose her under-eye cream, razor, and breath-mints.

HOWEVER!

Then she had kind of an 'ask the audience' thing, and these women were standing up and telling what they COULDN'T live without on a desert island. I was appalled at these spoiled, shallow women! One silly girl said she couldn't live without her eye-lash curler. (Um, I don't even OWN one of these, but my make-up drawer is another post....it's very small. Mascara, yes. Eyelash curler, no.) Another girl said her Victoria's Secret bra. OK, I might want a bra on my desert island, but I'd rather just have a bikini and deal with it.

The icing on the cake was the woman who said she couldn't live without her Prada heels. I mean, PLEASE! I'm all about fabulous footwear, but I don't think I would choose them over toilet paper on my desert island.

What would you choose?

I think I would choose some sort of personal hygiene item, like deodorant or toothpaste or something of that nature.

Ooh, or maybe coffee (she says as she has cup no. 2 this morning).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Volleyball, Wilson.

Editor in Chief said...

My beautiful wife.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Those are some seriously shallow answers on that show, yo. I could live without shoes, bra, razor, and eyelash curler for the rest of my life if I had to!!!!! Assuming I can't pick another person and it's really just a luxury item, I think I'd pick chocolate. If I get 3 items I'll add a toothbrush and a pillow.

cjm said...

Wow, those were shallow answers. But maybe that Prada shoe woman? If she got stranded on the desert island? I could take the rest of her shoes. I'd have to take sunscreen. I have red hair.

Pigs said...

I'm going razor. And my glasses. The pillow's not a bad idea either...

Eddie said...

My candy apple red nail polish. Duh.

Katie Lady said...

Nice answers!

Mike, someone would have to choose a net!

Timmie Smith said...

Aspirin, says the gent with a lovely sinus headache this morning.

nejyerf said...

love this question!

q-tips

gotta have q-tips

Bubba's Mom said...

OK, I'd need a lot of ice, Dr Pepper and a cell phone with a big roaming capacity!! You're tagged Katie Lady! Check my blog for a fun meme (cause it's all about me).