Friday, June 15, 2007

Un-believable

I know there are several of you out there that are BIG American Idol fans. I don't choose to watch it because most of the time I don't think those people are that great and it doesn't entertain me to watch it. We have differing opinions about good singers, so be it. Bygones. I don't want to argue it here.

BUT.

If you haven't seen this clip from the Brits version of the show, you are missing out. THIS guy has real talent, and he should win the whole bloomin' thing. If he doesn't, then it proves my point that the whole thing is crap. He was so good, I cried. Granted, the song makes me cry anyway. But he really was THAT good.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Timmie Smith said...

I saw this earlier in the week. Absolutely amazing.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Wow. That's all I can think of to say. Wow.

angelq said...

You're not the only one crying. Absolutely amazing. But I don't understand how he's going to compete in an obviously pop-song oriented show. Maybe the British version works differently than the American one?

Roxi Bo said...

Yes. Serious goodness.