Tuesday, March 28, 2006

VICTORY!!!

I'm happy to report a minor victory for The Little People. The insurance lady called me back this morning (I KNOW! Prompt service that is greatly appreciated from the Big Bad Insurance people!), and everything is taken care of! She called the provider, and they were the ones that made the error, so I will be issued a new EOB and will owe nothing! Hurray!

Thank goodness, because I was really not looking forward to parting with my $265, OR looking for a new girly doctor. Take my word for it guys, it's not the easiest thing to do to find someone you like. Or, I should say, don't mind having ~down there~ poking and prodding.

So, all's well that ends well! Thanks for your comments and support.

Wes, I would be all for government sponsored/provided health care if I didn't ever have to 'file' anything with anyone! Where all you had to do was show up for your appointment, and maybe pay a co-pay or something. I don't mind a flat rate at the beginning of the appointment. It's the paper work and huge bills you get slapped with after the fact that are enough to make you a crazy person!