Tuesday, September 25, 2007

10 on Tuesday

10 Things I've Been Putting Off

  1. Painting the trim on 2 of the 3 new doors we had installed (already did the one in the dining room).
  2. Going to the dentist. Just need to get a new dentist, that's the problem.
  3. Working out on a regular basis.
  4. Getting my haircut (although I'm doing this tomorrow)
  5. Getting rid of all the vines on the back chain-link fence
  6. Replacing said metal fence with a wooden one and putting new plants there
  7. Putting new flowers in the front beds
  8. Hanging pictures in the remainder of the house
  9. Making Drew's 'real' room (not the nursery) less of a junk room and more of a guest room!
  10. Getting my resume together, in case I want/need to go back to work sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

cjm said...

You know, reading these lists has left me feeling overwhelmed...