Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Out! Out! Cursed Spot!!!

At the park today during lunch this guy spilled coke on my skirt / feet / shoes. I didn't have anything to wipe it off with, and he didn't offer a napkin (jerk!), so I just shook the coke off of my skirt and rushed back to the office (right across the street) to wash off my sticky feet and shoes. Problem is, I now have brown spots on my cute new green leather sandals! Ack!! I've tried scrubbing with a wet paper towel, but to no avail. I'm super-irritated. Anyone know how to get spots off of leather shoes? I Asked Jeeves, but he didn't give me any definite answers. Poop.

1 comment:

Kitten said...

If your leather, coat or shoes have water spots, spots from grease or spots that you just don't know what they are ~ take a piece of bread and roll it up in your hand. Rub the areas with the bread and the spots will rub out (or so it says on www.ask.com).

Kathyb. >^..^< 0..0